Compelling Video Content for schools
Now more than ever, engaging your community via video is an important strategy for school communications.
With compelling school videos you can:
Engage the community
See some examples of our work
- The Monte Blue Ribbon program encourages the girls at the college to start thinking about the bursary program while they are at school. Once they leave school the Monte Blue Ribbon Bursary program will be part of their school experience.
- The Riverview Bursary program enables boys in need, the chance to study at St Ignatius College. This video touches on the stories of three boys whose lives have been transformed because of a bursary.
- In stage 2 of the Glenaeon annual appeal, they call for all hands on deck for the next improvement to the school.
- The Loreto Normanhurst Spring Fair is a spectacular day for the entire community.
- This is the highlights of the 2015 Speech Night at St Catherine's School, Waverley.
- On 17th March 2013 St Charles Catholic Primary School, Ryde, Sydney, hosted a spectacular fete on the school grounds. This video captures the highlights of this fantastic community at play.
- Boarding at St Catherine's Waverley provides a home away from home for girls from all parts of the world.
- This highly successful campaign was designed to encourage girls to embrace the benefits of playing sport. It was used as part of a social media campaign.
- A simple thank you video for community support.
Sonic Sight has been producing school video productions for 25 years. We have assisted educational institutions such as:
To find out how we can share our experience with your school, speak to Geoff Anderson from Sonic Sight today.
+61 2 9888 1110